Programmable LoRa Gateway to TCP/MQTT/SNMP networks
LoRa Gateway is designed for easy integration of LoRa and TCP/MQTT/SNMP networks. With this device, you can manage and control any data via wired or wireless interfaces and send processed data using LoRaWAN® network. LoRa Gateway is also perfect for integration of scattered LoRa sensors as a LPWAN Gateway Concentrator.
- LoRaWAN® multichannel concentrator gateway (SX1301)
- SX1301 base band processor emulates 49 x LoRa® demodulators, 10 parallel demodulation paths, supports 8 uplinks channel and 1 downlink channel.
- 2x SX125x Tx/Rx front-ends high/low frequency.
- Tx Power up to 25dBm
- RX sensitivity down to -139dBm
- Full LoRaWAN® 1.0.2 stack support
- Supports global license-free frequency band (EU433, CN470, IN865, EU868, US915, AU915, KR920, AS920 and AS923).
Additional features (optional)
- Protocol and Interface Converter
- Data logger
- Embedded Web Server
- Embedded Computer
- Telemetry/IoT Module
- Industrial Modem and GPRS, 3G, 4G/LTE Router
- I/O Expansion Module
- GPRS, 3G, 4G/LTE Notify Module
- Access via Website (Visualize)