- ESP32-WROVER Dual-Core Tensilica LX6 240 MHz
- 8MB RAM, 4MB eMMC (optionally up to 16MB)
- 1x RS-232 or RS-485,
- 2x Digital Input / Analog Input,
- 2x Digital Output 500mA,
- 2x Digital Input/Output (optoisolated)
- 2x Digital Output /Analog Output 50mA,
- 1x M-Bus Slave
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2 BLE
- ExCard expansion modules.
Cost-effective & WIRELESS
Moduino is a lightweight, but powerful energy-efficient and fully capable automation controller series – an industrial computer for remote data control and management, equipped with latest ESP32 compute module, wide range of serial, digital and analog inputs/outputs and wireless communication interfaces. This cost effective solution is perfect for end-point devices.
Supported OS & SOFTWARE
Use of ESP32-WROVER compute module adds the support for real-time operating systems (compared to most Raspberry Pi based Linux and Windows OS versions), and openness of the Espressif’s platform to Moduino industrial automation controller. Thanks to enormous community of ESP32 and Arduino users and developers, the Moduino can now adapt existing software solutions, tools and programming environments, for example:
- Arduino (C++)
- ESP-IDF (Espressif IoT Development Framework)
- Zephyr Project (scalable RTOS)
- Mongoose OS, etc.